There are 3 major ways you can receive resume directly from a candidate.
- Link to your Career portal
Every account set up with OneRecruit is provided with a free Career Portal. The url of the portal can be shared on your website or directly with any candidate. Visit Settings > Hosted Career Site. to find or change your URL.
- A list all of your jobs can be placed on your own website using the JobsWidget. You can find Jobs Widget with instructions on how to place the code on your website in Settings > Widget.
- Every job position has a direct link that you can share with candidates or on advertisements or publications. By using this link all applications will be directed to this specific job position.
In your Dashboard, choose a position and click Action -> Edit from the button on the right of a position.
Under the section listed Job portal there are the following:
- Job url - Use this direct link to link to any job positions
- Application E-mail - Any applicant sending an e-mail to this e-mail will be added to the list of applicants.
Remember you can share any of the above on any online or traditional media and all applicants will be directed to the specific job position that you have listed in OneRecruit.